Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We're going on a trip!!

Clint's cousin is graduating from the Marine Corps Bootcamp this Friday. We're going to leave Thursday right after I get off work, and drive to San Diego. Clint is looking forward to showing me around Camp Pendleton. I have SO much to do before that. We all need clean laundry, so that means that between tonight and tomorrow I've got about five loads to do. We're usually pulling our clean clothes out of the dryer as we wear them (I know, I'm a total slacker). Do you think I can talk Clint into loading the dryer into the back of the truck for our trip so that I don't have to fold clothes and pack them into a suitcase?

Landon's birthday is on Saturday, and we won't be home in time to have his party. Instead, we're going to the San Diego Zoo! I'm so excited. Nathan and Landon are going to have a blast. We'll be home Saturday night. It's going to be a whirlwind trip, but it should be fun. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

How fun Lacey! My bil graduated from the Marine Corps last year. Just make sure you keep off the grass. They yell at you. Seriously!

Have fun at Sea World!

Lacey said...

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up!

Marla said...

Lacey that will be fun!!!

Bethany said...

awesome! have fun! i bet the weather will be beautiful.

Kate said...

Ooh have fun! I'll miss you so much I might cry.

Rebecca said...

Oh fun!!! Are you going to the zoo???