Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Holy crap, it's been a long day!
I'm so tired. I need to quit staying up so late! Today has been an extremely long, and busy day. I woke up late, so I was racing around the house to try and get me and the boys ready. Lazy me, left the suitcases from our trip in the living room, so I kept tripping on them. I was a half hour late to work, and had to mad-dash to prepare a circle time activity. I left work a couple hours early for Landon's well-baby visit, which is a 20 minute drive. My poor baby, he got 4 shots today. He cried. I cried. :( We left and went to the bank/grocery store. I had to pick up a few things for the dinner I was making for the sister missionaries. Landon was a total crankpot all night. Can you blame him? I would be, too, after getting all those shots! The sisters stayed for a little while, but they were on splits, so one left, and the other's member companion never showed up to get her, so she stuck around for another hour. I put dinner away, and then proceeded to stay up and spend way too much time on the computer. Ugh, it was just a LONG day. Maybe tomorrow I'll make it to bed before 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How was your trip Lacey?
I hate long days that seem to be never-ending. What did you serve the missionaries?
Post a Comment