I've gotta brag on my boys for just a sec.
Today, the school had an awards assembly for the last quarter, and Nathan got a "Super Speller" award. He's an excellent speller, and almost always correctly spells all of the words, including the eight bonus words, on his weekly spelling tests. Anyone have any idea how we can just get him to finish the rest of his work on time?
Grandma has been teaching Landon the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" song. It's so cute, he does the hand motions with it! Last night I was cuddling on the couch with him, and he was saying "mama, dada". I wanted to see if he'd throw in an extra word. Another thing he'll occasionally say is "all done". It comes out as "ah duh", but you get the idea. I told him to say, "all done, mama", and he said it! He said, "duh, mom". He's a genius, I tell you! ;) I've also been working on some sign language with him, and he signed "more" for the first time yesterday. He still needs prompting, so I put his hands together for him, but then he does the sign on his own. He's such a punkin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment