Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day...Literally

A friend slash co-worker of mine had her baby yesterday! Congratulations, Tambra, Christopher, and Baby David! Can you say, "ironic"? As a direct correlation, yesterday also marked the day that I became officially baby hungry. Clint, watch out, cuz the only thing between me and you and the makings of another bundle of joy is a chinzee piece of plastic that can easily be "taken care of".

Yesterday also won me some "cool mom" points. The boys and I had to drive down to Bullhead and on our way home, we took a spontaneous detour to Telephone Cove at Lake Mohave where I let 'em swim in their clothes. They loved it!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

You are such a cool mom Lacey!

Jeanne said...

You're awesome Lacey!!!

And I love your comment to Clint...Grab a pin and go to work girlie! Join us pregnant ladies!!!

Heather said...

That sounds like a perfect detour for little boys, big ones too. LOL

Anonymous said...

you are so cute!!! It was so good to see you on Saturday! I miss you! and want you to move to New Mexico! I LOVE it and know you would love it too! We could do MOM stuff all day everyday! Work is for the birds! HOPEFULLY I will be cutting back down to 1 day a week again, SOON! I am glad you are baby hungry! You are such a wonderful mom you whould have 20! hehe~~~ I will look forward to seeing you come october! Just 2 weeks away, although I am dreading the drive! I am super excited! Love you Lacey!!!