Sunday, September 7, 2008

VMA Disgust and Distaste

Forget about Britney bloopers or clothing malfunctions being the buzz maker, I am appauled and disgusted with this years MTV Video Music Awards! First of all, why in the heck did they bring on a Brit to host? He did nothing but slander, insult, and push one-sided politics. And it's not even half over!

P.S. You go girl, Jordin Sparks!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I was sorely disappointed when he made fun of the Jonas Brothers for wanting to wait until marriage. For crying out loud!

Courtland said...

I have no comment on the VMAs because well I didn't watch them but I would like to comment that I miss your face.

Carrie said...

I didn't watch this year. But it sounds like I didn't miss much.

Yay for Jordin Sparks! I love her.

Carrie said...

Why have you not been on bbc missy?