Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yeah, so ummm, I can't spell!

First of all, kudos to Michelle for FINALLY telling me that I obviously didn't spell "Grandparents" correctly (even if it did take you WEEKS to let me know!). Secondly, why did know one else tell me? Jenna? KATE?!?!

By the way, I really DO know how to spell "GranDparents". This was just a test to see if my friends would really be honest and upfront with me. Now I know who my true friends are... Everyone else failed miserably.






;)

5 comments:

Jenna said...

LOL, Lacey!!!! I'm so sorry. I just didn't catch it!

Kate said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice! And I kept seeing that title on my blog roll forever. I am the worst friend. I'm fired.

Bobby the O! said...

Oh dear, I would so have dropped the bomb on you, but I have a nasty habit of a)correcting people all the time, and b) making grammatical mistakes on purpose. I know, it's a guilty pleasure, not to mention I like to listen to how absolutely ridiculous I sound. Long live ebonics!

Heather said...

Have you ever read that thing that says as long as the first and last letters are correct and the letters in between are there - we just see it like it's supposed to be. Or something like that. ;) Misspelling is a sign of true genius, just call it that.

Jenna said...

She's just efficient, Heather!