Saturday, June 7, 2008

Alright all you bbc'ers...

Or anyone else for that matter. Out yourself! I posted my link on bbc and have gotten several hits from there. Tell me who you are!! All of you! How did you find me? I'm admittedly a terribly blogger and don't update nearly as often as I'd like, and I fear that what I do post is less than lackluster, but you're here nonetheless!

(Mushbelly is a genius for just out and out insisting she know who is reading her blog, so I'm jumping on that bandwagon.)

17 comments:

Carrie said...

Well, you know I'm here Lace! Avid reader!!

Mindy said...

Im here! Lurk on bbc mostly, but totally blogstalk you!!

mushbelly said...

Its been fun for me to find out who is reading my blog. I should have known I had some bbc readers. This is the first time Ive been to your blog, and I got here from the link you left on my comments.

Katie said...

I'm here! Sunnyrunner is my BBC name. I've never been to your blog before, but I was inspired after the post on blogstalking today and I'm enjoying your links to other BBC girls, who I am now stalking.

Erika said...

I'm here from BBC too. I'm *smurfette* over there. I put all of the blog links that I notice on BBC in my google reader, and that is where I read this from. I like to read random strangers blogs from time to time. ;)

Nana Scott XOXO said...

:P

Brittney said...

I'm come over too :)

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

I've been over here a few times! :) You and my SIL have the same name (like first and last), so it always throws me for a sec when I see your name! :)

Krista said...

I like to blog stalk. I find some great info there. Ran across your blog from the BBC thread.

I'm just getting into blogging. Thanks for sharing yours.

Krista (kikilabiki)

Marie B. said...

This is the first time for me to read your blog. But since you invited us...why not!
~Surf

Bethany said...

I read, but you know that already!

what happened with Clint and the accident? I hope things are alright.

Lynnette said...

I'm here :)

Kate said...

I heart you Lacey!

Katy said...

I've checked your blog out a couple of times!! :)

Katy OhKaty from BBC

Marla said...

Oh I come here all the time! But not b/c of bbc, you are my friend girl! LOL

camille said...

yup, I am here too. like I said on Kelly and Becka's, I go in waves on my blog hopping/stocking/chatting/etc.

Stacey said...

Ha ha, late but I'm here. I enjoy your blog and have left a few comments.