Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm so rad.

There's something about me being the first grandchild, and having the first great-granchild that evokes such great generosity in my grandmother. She's so awesome. She gave me and Landon our birthday gifts together. With her gift, I was able to buy me a brand new bike, and a bike trailer to pull Landon in! I haven't had a bike since I was a little girl and I had forgoten how much fun they are. We got it on Friday and we've been on it everyday since. It's so relaxing, but a good workout at the same time. We're having a blast going on little family outings. If I happen to burn some fat in the process, so be it. :D

4 comments:

Marla said...

That is so much fun!!

Carrie said...

How cool! I'm a first grand-daughter too, and I think I'm the most spoiled. It sure is fun. You should post pics of the bike!

Rebecca said...

You ARE rad! I wish I had somewhere to ride a bike around here!

Kate said...

You are rad. The raddest.