Today was the best Sunday I've had in...a long time. It was really, really great.
Getting everyone ready for church was a bit chaotic, but that is to be expected. Once we GOT to church is when the UNEXPECTED happened. I ACTUALLY heard everything that was said from the pulpit and felt the Spirit so strongly.
In one hour...
*Clint exercised his Melchizedek Priesthood authority for the first time by participating in a baby blessing. So awesome.
*Clint bore his testimony for the first time in Sacrament Meeting.
*The opening and closing hymns were both patriotic which I LOVED (but I was bummed because I couldn't sing either of them).
*I felt prompted to bare MY testimony for the first time in many, many months and acted upon that prompting.
*I bawled like a blubbering fool.
The End.
Oh wait. Not "The End". Primary was great too!! One of the other teachers had to leave early, so I had her kids in my class with me. We had a great lesson on missionary work and learned about Ammon and King Lamoni. The kids loved that Ammon chopped off the "bad guys'" arms! lol
Anyway, just thought I'd share my "feel-goods" for the day. And I also thought it might be a good idea for me to blog a bit about my spirituality. Ya'know, so that my posterity can know that I'm into that sorta thing.
1 comment:
Thanks so much Clint for participiating in Nixon's baby blessing! We were so excited that Nick could involve you in our sweet day. We are excited for your little baby girl that is coming soon! By the way Lacey we need to get together soon and hang out or something!!!
Post a Comment