Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nursery Nightmares

Last night Landon was wailing in his sleep. I got up and checked on him and when I went into his room he was crying/talking:

"NO!!! Dat's Yandon's puzzle!!!"

Considering his plaything of choice at home is anything with wheels, I'm left to assume that he usually plays with puzzles at nursery. He was really chewing someone out for taking "his" puzzle!! Any of you nursery mom's want to 'fess up to your kid being mean to mine? Huh?

4 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Geesh! Hey it was SO SO SO SO good to run into you at Target! You guys are so cute! I can't wait to get that little girl into a Rustic creation!

Heidi said...

LOL! That's too funny!

Heather said...

He talks in his sleep? That is too funny, and kind of sad. Poor guy, he was terrorized.

jamie said...

LOL Lacey, it wasnt mine :)