Monday, February 2, 2009

I guess it's time.

My mom has been practically begging me for the go-ahead to spill the beans at church. I finally gave it to her yesterday, which means it won't be long before the entire universe knows. I may as well blog about it!

I'm pregnant! I'm currently 9 1/2 weeks and due Sept. 3rd. Please, if you see me, don't ask me how I feel for another few weeks. My current state of "feel" is CRAP.

Here's a cute video from Christmas when we told my mom.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That video made me all teary-eyed!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that video is so cute!!!

Brittney said...

that is the best video :) so cute.

Nicole Linn said...

YAY LACEY YAY!!!!!!!

I'm kinda jealous. :)

Jamiecrafts said...

YYAAAYYY, i just want you to know that if you need help with anything you know who to call! :) congrats!