Tuesday, October 14, 2008

*&$%@!^*$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never do these. Thanks a lot, Kelly! ;)

I am: hungry.
I know: how to make prickly pear jelly!
I want: pancakes.
I Have: $1 'til Friday.
I dislike: weeds in my front yard!
I miss: Clint.
I feel: like making pancakes for dinner!
I hear: Elmo. (Gee Kell, we know how to entertain our kids, don't we?)
I smell: Well, I know what I DON'T smell, and that's pancakes!
I crave: pancakes.
I cry: not very often. Usually only when I'm very touched by the spirit, totally ticked off, or extremely sad.
I search: my purse.
I wonder: if I'll ever get off of here so I can make pancakes!
I regret: waiting 'til 11 o'clock at night to call my brother on his birthday. Sorry Tanner!
I love: my hubby and my boys.
I care: about the girls. ;)
I worry: about very little.
I remember: I have to find a different babysitter for bowling tomorrow night!
I believe: I'm going to eat pancakes for dinner.
I dance: like an idiot!
I don't: feel like doing laundry.
I argue: not very often. I'm a lover, not a fighter.
I write: also, not very often. Have you seen me blog lately?
I win: never!
I lose: always.
I wish: I had someone to cook pancakes for me.
I listen: to my child whine and wonder if he'll ever replace the whininess with words!
I can usually be found: doing SOMETHING with a kid. I'm with them all day long!
I am scared: of very little. I make fun of people that are scared of the dark though!
I need: pancakes.
I forget: a lot. It drives my husband CRAZY.
I am happy: that I'm going to have pancakes for dinner and that I have bowling tomorrow night!
I tag: Cyd and Britly!

6 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

You love me. :)
oh, and I love you too.

Bobby the O! said...

It's all about the pancakes, or pamcakes in certain circles. Or is it all about the circles? Wow, that was deep!

Kate said...

That was fun! And thank you for updating your blog.

Nichole Christensen said...

Lacey!! Totally didn't know you had a blog. I want to send you an invite to mine! Will you email me your email address? nicholemaria@gmail.com

Heather said...

Lacey, my name is Heather Hopkins and I went to school with Clint. I found your blog through Nichole's. I hope that is okay. Clint and I were good friends in high school. He would know me as Heather Massey not Heather Hopkins. I hope everyone is well. You have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so how did that prickly pear jelly turn out after all the water was gone? lol! Been meaning to check with you on that one!