Also featuring Nathan's toothless smile:
Mom and her two kids:
Mom and Dan:
I don't think he's capable of taking a serious picture.
Ok, maybe he is.
Gotta have one of these! Clint takes the cake with the ugliest goofy face award! Seriously, some of his expressions trigger my gag reflex. Love you babe!
My totally GQ brother! He's single, ladies!
13 comments:
Oh I love that second picture of you and Clint! What a hot mom!
You ARE a hot mama!!!
YOWZA baby!!! You're looking gooder these days!!!
What a cute family!!!
These are all so great. And you look GORGEOUS! Tell Clint careful, his face might stick.
You are totally smokin!
I love it!! You are gorgeous girl!
LOVE these pictures! Your family is so beautiful!!!
So, I'm kind of embarassed! I didn't post these in an effort to have compliments paid to me, but since that's the direction it went, THANKS!!! You guys are sweet.
hey lacey, how the heck did you find me? cute blog!
These are such great pictures. I really need to hire you for reals woman!
just look at you Lacey,, you are smok'n hot girl!!!!
I loved the pictures, especially Clint being kinda goofy. OK,,, my favorite is the first one of you, Clint, and the two boys. LOVE IT!!!
Love the toothless smile!! It's great!! You guys look so cute!!
Holy Cow! We were just in Kingman and I was asking President Charon how you and your mom were doing. What a small world! You look great! How is the baby ( getting big I am sure)
Post a Comment