Seriously. I don't think I'm doing more than in years past, but man I feel like I'm busier than all heck! I must be getting old.
I'm back to work! After a whirlwind summer full of fun road trips and not-so-fun housework, I'm finally earning a paycheck again. Our preschool is expanding and I (along with the teacher I'm working with) have been busy getting our brand new room set up. We don't have all of our furniture in yet, which totally sucks, but it's coming along! The licensing for the state health department took longer than we anticipated, so we had to start the year at our main building. Basically, we have had two classes worth of kids crammed into one room. That's 19 three-year-olds, people! Mind you, by the time April rolls around every year, we're up to that many kids anyway, but in that case, the majority of them have been there for at least a few months and know what they are doing. We're dealing with 19 never-left-mommy/"I-don't-wanna"/I-still-pee-my-pants BABIES!! You should see us trying to teach these kids how to walk in a line. It's quite comical, actually. I love my job. I struggle leaving Landon, though. I picked him up from work the other day and when I opened the door, he couldn't get to me fast enough. He got so excited, and when I picked him up, he gave me the biggest, longest hug, and the sweetest little kisses. He really has a way of making all the days stresses melt away. I love that kid.
Speaking of Landon, he is getting so big! He amazes me with how much he understands. He's become quite the little helper. He throws his diapers away, he picks up his toys, he puts his blanket and punkin' in his crib before bedtime, he helps find things around the house, and he closes the dog kennels. He's quite willing, so no one go call the child labor agency on me.
2 comments:
Where are the pictures of your sweet wonder child? :) I missed you when you were on all your trips dangit.
I do believe we need new and update pics of Landon! Come on girl!! LOL It's hard going back to work isn't it? I feel your pain. I loathe mondays.
Post a Comment