Clint and Nathan went coyote hunting this weekend, so it was just the kiddos and me. Landon was extremely bummed that he didn't' get to go with his dad and brother, so I made every effort to make sure he felt special. Last night I took him to dinner at his favorite restaurant...Rednecks Pit BBQ!!!! After that we got some frozen yogurt at the new self-serve yogurt place in town. Today I took him to see Rango at the movies. It was pretty dumb. Neither of us really liked it. Then this afternoon, the weather was so gorgeous, we decided to spend it outside on a bike ride!! It was Landon's first bike ride OFF of our property. Since we have a good sized backyard, he usually just rides out there. But today was an adventure! He got all suited up in his helmet, and elbow and knee pads that Uncle Tanner got for him. Then we were off!! Granny pushed Courtlyn in the stroller while we rode around the school near our house. It was so much fun to see Landon so excited!! He was cruisin'! He got a little squirrly at one point and biffed it, but he got right back up and kept going. He learned all about how to cross at a crosswalk while walking his bike, how to slow down as he nears the end of each block, and how to NOT run into light poles. Yes, he is my son, and has apparently inherited my lack of grace.
I snapped a few pictures after we got home, and he kept telling me, "Mom, not yet!!!" as he was "getting ready".
I love this face.
Miss Belle-Belle is ready for spring, too. :)
1 comment:
You kids are so cute!!! I love the stories! So I am just getting use to this blogging stuff, but I hope I can keep in touch!!! I at least know how to leave comments--well I hope it works! Love the pictures though, and the stories are so funny :)
Post a Comment