Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Once upon a time...

I used to care about this blog. I filled it with pictures and fun little snipits of our lives. But for the last year and some months, this little speck of cyberspace has done little more than collect dust. So sad! I blame it on Facebook.

However. I'm turning over a new leaf!! My dear friend Abby recently found her blog in almost the same critical situation as mine. And do you know what she did? She started posting again! So thank you Abby. Thank you for being my inspiration in more ways than just resurrecting my blog.

A lot has happened since Halloween of 2009! The task of catching up seems so daunting. A few of the major posts that I never got to included (but of course were not limited to!):
Thanksgiving '09,
Christmas '09,
the death of my great-grandmother in January of '10,
Nathan's 9th birthday,
Landon's 3rd Birthday,
Clint's 32nd birthday,
our fifth anniversary,
my birthday (not necessarily blog worthy...never exciting!),
Courtlyn's FIRST birthday,
and then of course all of the holidays in 2010.

I'll probably go back and slowly, one by one, update about each of those things at some point in time. But for now, I'll just start caring again. :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

I'm glad you care because I care. And look at how I've been waiting on the edge of my seat! Goooo Lacey!

Caitlin said...

Hooray! Good for you! I can't wait to see your future posts!

jamie said...

yep was just thinking the same thing. my blog is sad and lonly too, I finally posted there the other day :) good luck to you!

hillary said...

Welcome back! :D

Heidi said...

Holy crap!! A post!!! LOL! So glad you are blogging again, Lacey!