I feed Courtlyn quite frequently. And quite frequently she fills up her diaper shortly thereafter.
Yesterday, on just such an occasion, Courtlyn EXPLODED and made a lot of noise in the process. Immediately after, I hear my son in the other room say "Jesus Christ" quite loudly. My first thought was, "Did he REALLY just use the Lord's name in vain?", followed by, "WHERE did he pick that up from?!"
Then, to my relief (and amusement), I found him sitting on the couch with his "kwippers" looking at a picture of our Savior.
:)
3 comments:
Haha! Thanks for my morning laugh!!! I can always count on you to post cute things that kids say. That is adorable! BTW, is cheese and rice what Courtlyn's diaper looked like?! :)
No! HAHA!! I sometimes hear people say "cheese 'n' rice" in place of the vain term that I heard Landon say. Say it out loud, Heidi. :P
P.S. You're welcome. :)
I was almost offended Lacey! But you managed to pull it all together at the end. Sweet little Landon!
Post a Comment