Monday, January 19, 2009

P.S. I freaking HATE'CHU!

Heh, just kiddin'. I really do love you all. Fu'reals.

I got myself the movie "P.S. I Love You" for Christmas and I JUST got around to watching it. Thank you, Martin Luther King Jr., for being SO incredibly fab that I get a three day weekend in your honor. You rock.

Everyone told me that I'd bawl like a baby the whole way through the movie, but I, being the tough girl that I am, thought, "Nah, I can hack it. Ok, maybe ONE tear, at the end or something, but that's IT!" So, yeah. The movie is over and all I have left is my pile of tear/snot wads on the coffee table. Good movie. I love me some Irish accent, and there was even a, *gasp*, naked Irish man butt to go along with it!! Not too shabby! Uh, the movie that is.

4 comments:

Lynnette said...

That naked Irish arse was the best part of the whole movie! I love PS I Love You. Hope you are doing well!

Nichole Christensen said...

I couldn't agree with you more! LOVE that movie! I saw it in theatre and embarassed myself completely by the amount of water that decided to pour out of my eyes and nose!

Kate said...

Why haven't I seen this movie! I am fond of a good cry, and even more fond of naked Irish buns.

Carrie said...

Yeah, I can't hang with those movies. I cry watching The Biggest Loser.