Yesterday, my sweet husband Clint turned 30. Happy Birthday, Babe!! This morning as we were getting ready for the day, I asked him if he felt like a 30 year old, to which he responded that he didn't feel any different than when he was 29. He then proceeded to explain in his twangiest (is that even a word?) redneck voice, "'Sept now I s'pose I oughta start hikin' my underwears up 'round my waist like this."
What?! LOL!!!! I have NO idea what high-waisted underwear has to do with turning 30, but it was HILARIOUS!!! He looked like a half naked Steve Urkle with an extra Benjamin added to the scale. How's THAT for a mental image? Have I mentioned that I love that he makes me laugh?
6 comments:
Ha! That is really funny! Happy birthday to your husband who I don't know from Adam.
That's hilarious! I'll have to remember that for when Holger turns 30
ROFL!!! Clint cracks me up!!!
Ugh, Bobby's 30th was last year and horrible! He was mad that he was turning 30, mad that I didn't throw him a party(I didn't know that) and mad that I got hungry for breakfast before we found what he wanted at the store. Oh well... glad Clint took it better!
ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!! I think that will be what I have to say when I turn 40!
I'd pay money to see that kind of picture... :D
Post a Comment